Thursday, November 4, 2010

11/4/10

This morning when I wrote in my journal I wrote something that I hope I can remember the rest of my life. It is important to remember and to never be taken for granted. This is what I wrote; "You can't go looking for love, because love is something that finds you. Love comes unexpectedly, unannounced, and when you finally see it and realize what you have, you have to hold on tight and never ever let go." I have come to realize that I trust when I shouldn't and I don't trust when I should, I love too late and I never run after the things that need to be chased, I sabotage myself for reasons that are unknown. I want to know why I am the why I am. Sometimes, sometimes I feel so messed up.

For a fun side note; I dressed in mustard yellow again, and not even on purpose. Hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment